No person is important enough to make me angry:) 11:31 PM

A few new observations:

1. Im a misanthrope( proudly baptised at a pizza place)
2. Things that hurt are replaceable. Humans, sharp edges or objects and bad music.
3. My favorite line: Liar lawyer, Mirror Show me whats the difference
4. When in Rome do the Romans..and that goes to almost all countries with a good looking population!
5.Ive lived with a liar..ive known a lawyer. Mirror cracked
6.Robert frost is responsible for giving me a new sight.
7. I closed a chapter of my life a few hours ago. I am contemplating keeping or tearing the pages.
8. Human brain is the root of all evil. Not money. Money is a free radical. When given to humans..the result is disastrous.
9. U never know a good person , until a bad one stabs you deep.
10.Trust is futile. I stick with that belief.
11.Why do people have to relate courage to "having balls". why cant it be related to "having a vag"?
12.No job. Still doing something i love and enjoy. I call it F-un-employment.
13. An American freaks.
14.Words mean nothing if not said. Insults mean homicide when written. Rising above it all is an illusion. I want to live in it.
15. I hate you. I will always hate you. Cos i loved u . You deserve to be hated. I decide it.
16. Only humans find comfort in other humans.
17. Ticks and leeches
18. I was attached to the minions of the devil..i broke one more thread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment